Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hello Everyone

My name is Soraya and this is my second semester at Cape
Cod Community College. I've been live on Cape Cod for over
8 years, and I'm an Usa citizen came from Brazil I was born
in Brasilia the capital of Brazil.
I'm currently working as a Bilingual Medical Secretary, also
I manage my home, family, a dog, and my career. My goals
are to provide my english, and finish my prerequisities to
apply for nursing or x ray technician program.
I've heard a lot of nice things about Ms.Allen, and because my
difficult schedule I decided to get Ms.Allen online class. I'm
very interested to learn new things all the time, I worked long
time ago as an Accounting, and after I came to Usa I found
myself on healthcare career.
I'm looking forward to working with all of you and Ms.Allen.

No comments: