Friday, February 1, 2008

Hi Guys!

My name is Emalee Ellis, I am currently in my second semester at CCCC. I am taking online courses because I work a lot and at times, which makes going to class difficult.
I am a swim instructor and have been teaching kids and adults how to swim for the past two years. Along with being a swim instructor I am one of the coaches for the WEST swim team. That is our club team for Willy’s Gym in Eastham.
I am not new to the idea of online learning. My last two years of high school I was part of VHS, or virtual high school. My high school, Harwich High was too small to offer some of the more advanced classes that larger schools have to offer so I kept learning though VHS. I graduated in June from Harwich.
As you may have guess by the amount of teaching I do with work I happen to be an Education major.

No comments: