Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blog 13- Emalee Ellis

The Jung Typology Test, I figured was like others I was required to fill out in high school. All the classes that they try to help you figure out what you should do with your life, that you always ended up with the worst careers from. In high school the tests told me that I would make a great museum curator, wow that sounds like so much fun and a great life. So I will admit going into the Jung test I though I would get similar responses. After taking the test and then checking what compatible jobs there might be for myself I found that it wasn’t to far off from what I do now. Some of the top hits were Education, look at that I’m an education major. Child Care Manger came up underneath the education that gave me a laugh. I work with kids and my boss always jokes that I could do her job better than she could. I am going to have to give this test credit, I feel that it has not let me down and given a little hope, that I will not end up sitting behind some desk cataloging rare paintings the rest of my life.

No comments: