Friday, May 2, 2008

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test - Soraya

It was very interesting doing the Humanmetrics
Jung Typology Test. I got more involved with some
of the questions such as : you're almost never late
for appointment, you're more interested in a general
idea than in the details of its realization, you know how
to put every minute of your time to good purpose, it's
essential for you to try things with your own hands.
According to the typology test my type is INTJ
(introverted, intuitive, thinking, judging ) which does
fit me. A person with my type of personality would do
well in computer programming, natural science education,
engineering, management and law. Some people who have
my particular type are Hillary Clinton, Marie Carrie and
Andrew Grove.
People who are my type are perfectionists with the capacity
to improve upon anything that is in their interest. To me
this is the most important characteristic in my personality
for sure. Moreover introverted intuitive and extraverted
thinking is saying that type INTJ are idea people, anything
is possible and everything is negotiable. Also this type is a
workhorse, closure is the payoff for efforts expended which
also matches my personality.
I really enjoyed doing the typology test and learning about
the many things in my type INTJ which are truly compatible
with my personality.

No comments: