Saturday, January 26, 2008

Greetings

Hello everyone! Reading your posts has inspired me already!

I am originally from New Orleans and have been in New England since Katrina. I seem to have grown roots here. Fortunately I was spared with little loss and have discovered a whole new life in this area. I was in the corporate rat race back home and had no life of my own. Since coming here in 2005 I have become a Reflexologist and a Hypnotherapist. I see clients in a day spa in my spare time. I landed the job of my dreams at a head injury unit where I help take care of quadreplegics. Other than reflexology and hypnotherapy schools I have not been in a class in over 20 years. No computers, how did we ever do it ?


I am very interested in psychology and desire an associates degree for now. Knowing my history that may change several times before I am done. I work in administration most of my day and want to work on my writing skills and get my brain thinking again.


Sometimes it takes a disaster like Katrina to help you to realize that you only live once. So I have slowed down the pace and making decisions to
better myself and hopefully others along the way.


I am looking forward to working with all of you and Ms. Allen.

No comments: