Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hi everyone

Hi, my names Natasha or Tasha for short. This is my second semester at CCCC. I was previously at Umass Dartmouth studying Psychology, when I decided it wasn't what I really wanted to do. I actually want to become a nurse. I'm in the Nursing Assistant course this semester, along with this class and another. I plan on finishing up all of the prerequisites I need and then getting into the nursing program. After this semester I should be working as a Nursing Assistant while I continue on to become an R.N.
Once I become an R.N., I would like to work at a hospital in Boston or become a traveling nurse. Eventually I plan on getting my Bachelors and even my Masters Degree. The maternity ward is where I may want to work, as a midwife even. After having my daughter, a little over a year ago, I have become more and more interested in babies!
Right now I am already working in health care. I work in a couple of group homes where I administer medications and personally assistant the residents with every day needs. I love to take care of people and help them. That’s why I want to become a nurse so badly. Along with the fact that my daughter is my biggest motivation and I want to do well for her, along with myself!

1 comment:

Danny O' said...

Hi Tasha, my name is Danny. I am also interested in psycology. i have already taken sociology and am possiblyhoping to becme a counseler of some sort. Anway i look forward to working with you. Take care.

Danny