Friday, January 25, 2008

Hola. Como estas?

My name is Danny. I am currently torn between sociology and criminology. I guess my main goal is to become a rape counseler or maybe get into criminal profiling, even though I don't think that I want to be a cop. I may possibly end up in addiction counseling. Who knows? I am just starting out at 4 C's and am also new to the area. Either way, I am definately going to receive at least my bachelors degree. I am from New York City and am greatly enjoying the change of pace around my lifestyle. I hope everyone is as psyched about being in school again as I am. I am 24 years old and have taken enough years off from school. It is time for me to get it together and persue a career in whatever it is that I choose. I look forward to working with all of you.

No comments: