Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Is it Spring ALLREADY !!!

Hello-

My name is Scott. This is my sixth and final semester at CCCC. I will be getting my Associates degree in the Spring and moving after the summer back near Boston with my girlfriend.

I am taking Stats., Medical Terminology, Advanced Printmaking, Digital Imaging 2 and of course English Comp. 1.

I am retaking this to readjust my GPA a bit higher, and plan on being an active contributor to this, my first online class. Hope to get to know a few of you and look forward to P. Allen's assignments and communication.

R. Scott Hyslop III

PS I am also involved with the Rotaract and Economics clubs that meet Wed. afternoons at 1 PM in S107 for discussion, service, and pizza!! email me or come by for lunch to see what we are about... our first meeting is Wed. Feb. 6th at 1pm.

No comments: