Monday, January 28, 2008

Hello All !

Hello All,

My name is Katie Santangelo and this is my second year at Cape Cod Community College. I am currently enrolled in the Accounting Concentration program and I have one semester remaining before I receive my Associates degree. I was born and raised on Cape Cod and I am currently residing in Winchendon, MA, for those of you who have not heard of Winchendon it is about three hours from the Cape and ten minutes from Rindge, NH. I proudly served in the U.S Air Force and and I am currently employed for the Department of Justice Bureau of Prisons. I intend to continue my education after I receive my Associates degree and I would love to begin a criminal justice program and receive my bachelors in some form of behavior management/criminal justice program. Since I began my position at FMC Devens it has helped me to realize what field that I want to be in and which path I need to take to further my career. I am also the ecstatic Mother of a four year old little boy named Mikey. I honestly have to say that the most stressful and enjoyable times always seem to involve Mikey and I can almost guarantee that this course is probably going to have a similar effect for me.

No comments: