Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello everyone

Hey everyone, my name is Amanda and this is my second semester at 4 c's. I have lived on Cape Cod all my life and I couldn' t imagine living anywhere else. Presently I am working on my prerequisites in hopes to apply for the nursing program in January 2009. I am currently taking chemistry for the health sciences and English Comp. I started taking classes in 2002 right out of high school, but chose to take some time off to figure out what career I wanted to pursue. I started working at a urology office in Hyannis five years ago and decided I love the medical field and would like to continue my education and become an RN. Once I graduate I plan to work towards my bachelors and eventually have a job as a nurse practitioner at a pediatric office. I am looking foward to working with all you and hope you all have a great semester.

No comments: