Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nice to meet you. . .

Howdy Everyone! My name is Megan Gillespie and this is my second year at 4C's. I'm going for a liberal arts major, but haven't made any solid decisions as far as my 'career' goes. All my life I wanted to own a Spa, went to school for three years to get three licenses (aesthetician, nail technician, and cosmetologist). . . just to figure out that's not what I wanted to do AT ALL! So here I am! I currently work part time in a hair salon and sell Avon on the side. I've been with both for over five years. My coworkers and clientèle are fantastic and hilarious. I decided to go to college because I think I want to help people feel better; more so on the inside than the outside. I am a Youth Advisor for my church's youth group. We are a non-denominational congregation so it's an interesting mix of kids. I just moved this past weekend , that's why it took me so long to introduce myself (aside from some technical difficulties).This is my first time blogging as well, so it's good to know I'm not alone! I look forward to this semester and hope to have a great time learning with you all!

No comments: