Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My first blog.

Hi, my name is Julie and the title of my blog is true. That is a surprising statement from someone who spent over 20 years in the high tech industry. I actually designed part of one of the first wireless messaging protocols used to transmit messages over the airwaves. It was called RadioMail...............it is now called the blackberry. So that is my career past. My career present, I do lots of odd jobs, kayak instructor, small business consulting, technical consulting, retail whatever it takes. I am enrolled at CCCC in the paralegal program this is my 2nd semester (not counting summer - won't be doing that again!). I am thinking a paralegal certificate will be a good addition to my tool bag of resumes. One of my personal attributes, I seem to have a problem sitting still. My favorite thing to do is to go for a ride...in the winter. Last year we drove 10,000 miles in 6 weeks we covered Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, it is beautiful at -24, Yosemite and most of southwestern Colorado. That was my 5th such trip since the turn of the century. Career future, my plan when I finish my certificate program is to drive to Alaska and maybe look for a job and see what the next twist of fate brings.

No comments: