Friday, January 25, 2008

the wonderful world of me

Hey everyone my name is Julie and this is my second semester at 4c's. I'm a stay at home mom for my 2 wonderful children. Cole who is almost 6 and Maya who is 15 months. My husband and I are also expecting our third child in August.


I'm very excited to be back in school and working towards a career while my children are still young. This way I can stay home with them until there in school full time and then head back out into the work force.

The nice thing about being back in school is it gives me an opportunity to meet new people . I'm new to Cape Cod my husband and I just moved here in April of 2007. I grew up on the north shore in the Town of Billerica. So most of my friends are living there and the surrounding towns which makes it difficult to get together.

I'm currently enrolled in the paralegal program here at the school and once I get my certificate I plan on continuing my education further.

No comments: